Oral & Poster Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL COMMUNICATION
Please read carefully the following information if your paper has been scheduled in a workshop session:
- oral communications are scheduled in workshop sessions marked with WS followed by a number, please check your session, room and presentation time in the final scientific program which will be available on this site from September 30 th ;
- oral communications are allotted 10 minutes for the presentation plus 5 minutes for the discussion. Authors are kindly requested to respect their presentation time;
- PowerPoint video projection will be available in all rooms for oral presentations;
- authors must upload their presentation at the Speakers' Ready Room no later than 12:00 on the assigned date of presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Please read carefully the following information if your paper has been selected for poster presentation:
- posters sessions will be held in the Poster Hall at the Hotel Melià Sitges Conference Center and will be marked by PS followed by a number. Thumbtacks will be available in the room;
- posters should be on display between 9:00 and 17:00 of the assigned day. You can place your poster on the assigned board between 19:00 of the previous day and 9:00 of the assigned date. Posters should be removed by authors between 17:00 and 19:00 on the same day of the assigned session. The Congress Secretariat will not be responsible for posters left behind;
- poster size should be maximum 1 m. wide x 1,5 m. high and will be display vertically;
- the position of each poster will be marked by the poster number and title, please place your poster on the assigned board. Please check your poster number in the final scientific program which will be available on this site from September 30 th ;
- a photo of the author next to the title often helps colleagues, who have never met the contributor, to easily find her/him;
- posters must be readable at a distance of 2,5 m minimum;
- authors must be present during the assigned poster session.